Many scholarships are specifically created for students with disabilities. There are even scholarships specifically for students who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing! For a list of available scholarships and for instructions on how to apply, visit: https://uac.byu.edu/content/financial-aidscholarships
To schedule an initial appointment with BYU’s Counseling and Psychological Services
- Go to the Counseling and Psychological Services main website: https://caps.byu.edu
- Click the "Make an Appointment" link, check the box at the bottom of the page, and complete the online intake.
- After completing the online intake paperwork, call the Counseling and Psychological Services front desk at 422-3035 to schedule an initial appointment.
Other important information:
- Counseling and Psychological Services provides free individual counseling, group counseling, biofeedback, and couples counseling for full-time, day-time students. Also, 24-hour crisis counseling is available for emergency situations.
- If you are taking fewer than 9 credits and are receiving services from the UAC, you can seek an exception to receive services through the Counseling and Psychological Services. Notify your UAC coordinator if you would like to seek an exception.