- Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Emotional Disabilities
- Learning Disabilities
- ADD/ADHD Disorder
- Physical Disabilities
- Chronic Illness Disabilities
- Visual Disabilities
- Faculty and Departments
- Policies and Procedures
- Programs and Services
- Learning Outcomes
The University Accessibility Center (UAC) welcomes the opportunity to serve students of Brigham Young University (BYU) who have disabilities. UAC is committed to the pursuit of excellence and the realization of human potential. UAC seeks to provide all students with disabilities equal access to an educational-opportunities environment at BYU.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT WITH THE UAC:
- Please click on the Intake form link, complete and submit the form online.
- After submitting the form, please call 801.422.2767 and set up an intake appointment.
- If you have a documented disability, please bring documentation of your disability with you to your intake appointment. Our documentation of disability form can be downloaded here. Please have your treating professional complete the form and either a) return it to you to bring to your appointment here or b) fax it to our office at 801.422.0174 before your appointment. Other forms of documentation, such as a psychological evaluation, audiogram, etc. are acceptable and may be used instead of this form. Documentation should be current and complete.
- If you suspect you have a disability but do not have documentation, please complete steps 1-2 above.
Upcoming Events and Deadlines!
- October 20-24: Disability Awareness Week! (Click here for more information.)
- November 14: Disability Law Center presentation with Free Pizza! (4:00-5:00 pm, 205 Law Building [JRCB])
- December 1: Winter Semester Washington Seminar Application Deadline (Click here for more information.)
- March 11, 2015: UAC Banquet (Check back later for more details.)